Robert L Webster
Email MeRobert L Webster
Bob Webster joined the firm in 2007, bringing over two decades of federal criminal trial experience, particularly in white collar crime. Mr. Webster spent 22 years in the federal courthouse in Dallas, serving as a trial attorney for the Department of Justice-Antitrust Division, and as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Texas. He was Chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for over ten of those years, supervising 65 prosecutors and all criminal prosecutions for the District. Additionally, Mr. Webster also served as Chief of the Appellate Section for the Office.
He has testified as an expert in federal white collar crime matters and has a national reputation for his in-depth command of federal law and procedures.
Mr. Webster was an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University from 1997- 2007, teaching White Collar Crime and Corporate Criminal Liability to upperclass law students.
Mr. Webster is admitted to practice in the State of Texas and numerous federal district and circuit courts.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal tax violations
- Securities violations, compliance, and fraud defense
- Healthcare fraud
- Second Amendment enforcement
- Federal criminal appeals
- Post-judgment financial litigation defense
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. magna cum laude - 1985
- Loyola University, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. cum laude - 1974
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of Texas, Chief of the Criminal Division
- U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Dallas Field Office